Cronos Index du Forum Cronos

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook App For 2g Ipod

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cronos Index du Forum -> Détente -> Rapports de combat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
armmart

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App For 2g Ipod Répondre en citant

Facebook App For 2g Ipod
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Now that Im done with that, here is some advice for you. Leading US delegation . Penn St. Search the web for them adding the keyword ipa if you are not running Whited00r 6 and can't enjoy the exclusive WD 6 ATM access app directly on your iPhone. Well, all I can tell you is that there's nothing to see here.Yes, there is nothing interesting here. Loading. 5K could avoid death . Whited00r 7 Introduction - What's new and how to use Whited00r Pokey818 Hero Member Posts: 264 Country: Whited00r #2 Helper Device: iPod Touch 2G My Computer: Windows Re: Facebook for older devices! [Supports iOS 3.1.3 - 4.2.1] Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 03:12:34 AM Quote from: bcooperizcool on June 25, 2013, 03:18:34 PMThank you for this! So +1 internets for you for helping out This Facebook version Work like a charm on 4.2.1 !! Link : Logged FirstAndSecond Senior Member Posts: 46 Country: 1st & 2nd Device: iPod Touch 2G My Computer: Windows Re: Facebook v4.1.1 Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 06:00:50 AM Quote from: Pokey818 on June 26, 2013, 03:12:34 AM.This Facebook version Work like a charm on 4.2.1 !! Link : the same version that I uploaded. Skip navigation RUSign inSearch Loading. 15 dead in mudslides . Close Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English (US). TechRax 31,603,646 views 4:36 How to get unsupported appsgames on IOS 4.2.1(Facebook Messenger) - Duration: 10:46. Logged Cristiano Ronaldo Bruan Feature Developer Administrator SuperHero Member Posts: 13082 Country: Methuselah Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Linux Re: Facebook Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 01:41:28 AM Do you know the specific versions that were compatible? This helps us/you find the last compatible version, rather than just a random version Logged Whited00r 7 FAQ/Bugs and Troubleshooting READ BEFORE POSTING. See what friends are up to Share updates, photos and video Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts Watch and interact with live video Play games and use your favorite apps Buy and sell items and servicesRead our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description. All were tested and working in Whited00r which is based on an optimized & tweaked iOS 3.1.3: Facebook v3.2, v3.5 and v4.0 which is the most recent version compatible with iOS 3 and above.I use Facebook v4.0 downloaded from ATM in my iPhone 3G running Whited00r 6 and it works fine as illustrated above. Kills self amid claims . I've reuploaded the files, and please have in mind that I am not the cracker! So don't thank me for these apps ! You can trust me and if you do not, well then just don't download it The folder contains:Facebook App v4.1 (iOS 3+)Facebook Messenger v1.5 (iOS 4+) - fasterFacebook Messenger v1.9 (iOS 4+) - displays smileys and has in app notification, but is much slowerDownloadAnd no there's no Facebook Messenger App version for iOS 3.1.3 But you can do this:Install Facebook App for Facebook chat (new message notifications doesn't work ),Install IM + Pro Messenger for Facebook notifications (Chat only),Install Opera Mini Webbrowser to send pictures. boehling42 28,712 views 2:32 How to get Facebook for iOS 6 - Duration: 3:46. Open to N. Open to N. MrJailbreakz 526,274 views 7:02 How to download Facebook apps for iPhone 3G iPhone 3GS iPad 1 - Duration: 9:19. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Language: English Location: Russia Restricted Mode: Off History Help Loading. Rick Blaga 377,521 views 3:40 iPhone 6 Plus: The Bend Uncut - Duration: 3:19. ICE raids 7-Elevens . Fired over tweets . All of the listed Apps above are available in AppTimeMachine I'm on 4.2.1 and I dont have apptimemachine.Thanks for the download Logged Cristiano Ronaldo Rashid Senior Member Posts: 60 Country: Whited00r iPod iPhone User Device: iPhone 2G Re: Facebook and facebook messenger for 4.2.1 Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 04:50:01 PM But you don't need those apps when you are on 4.2.1 If you want Opera Mini Webbrowser anyways, just download it from the official appstore Logged PierreP WD FAQ Maker Administrator SuperHero Member Posts: 2026 Country: Everything is Relative Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Windows Facebook 3 Working Versions in App Time Machine Compatible iOS 3.1.3 Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 12:36:12 AM This link may be be useful to some: Facebook Messenger v1.9.1, requires iOS 4+, Messenger-v1910-Widow.ipa (4,21 Mb) and also this one: facebook messenger 1.9.1.ipa 4.2 MB.QuoteWhat's New in Version 1.9New features include: Add smileys, hearts and other emoji to messagesClick the person's name at the top of your conversation to view their Facebook TimelineSeeing who's active lets you and your friends know how soon to expect a replyImproved "new message" soundOther bug fixesQuote from: momircar11 on March 18, 2013, 08:18:44 PMIs there any version for iOS 3.1.3?You did not specify but if you are asking about Facebook Messenger, the oldest version which is 1.0 requires iOS 4.0 or later. ICE raids 7-Elevens . Quake hits Caribbean . RAMENOODLEZZ 130,024 views 2:28 How To Jailbreak 4.2.1 w/ Greenpois0n All iOS iDevices [Win/Mac] All iPhones & iPod Touches - Duration: 5:33. Web SiteFacebook SupportApplication License Agreement What's New in Version 153.0 Thanks for using Facebook! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Stop trying to be lazy and do your own thing and only care about money, and legitimately make the app better for us. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe651 Loading. .. 'Maternity' raids . Bans foreign adoptions 5a02188284
pro hack facebook hacker zmaimfacebook for samsung tabletshow do you download pictures from your email to facebookktn kenya facebook pagesnaptu facebook chat downloadmembuat bot di facebookthanks for all the likes on facebookfacebook app java mobile9like4like facebook statusfacebook messenger for java software

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Cronos Index du Forum -> Détente -> Rapports de combat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates